Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wonderful New Pictures from Tizzy and Blizzy


Did everybody out there see my newest picture?  Cool, huh?  I wish I could wear this adornment in every one of my pix.  But I think it might make Dizzy feel really jealous. He keeps muttering about me being "Mom's" Favorite.

Tizzy




Yes, Dizzy is not happy with me right now, either.  But once people start reading about Dizzy's own Big Adventure, I'm sure he'll get some recognition, too. From somebody or other.  Hope so. I'm afraid this jealousy will turn him permanently Christmas Tree Green. Now, I do like green, but NOT on Dizzy's face.

Meanwhile, I'm getting worred about Frizzy. She gets so sad every time Santa takes her dollies away to deliver them. How can we cheer her up???    ♥ Blizzy







1 comment:

  1. Always looking for a new author of Children's books for our grandchildren. Would love to win the Elf book as we have the Elf on a Shelf watching the children since October 1st both at our house and their own home. Works wonders. :)

    Will check Amazon soon.
    Sincerely,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete