Thursday, July 3, 2014

Frizzy's Story is Done!!

I have such exciting news!  The story that Deedy (Dorothea Jensen to the World) has written down about me is finished.  She called it Frizzy, the S.A.D. Elf.  (Dizzy told me that S.A.D. means "Seasonal Affection Distress", which is how I feel every Christmas when Santa takes away my beautiful dollies in order to deliver them to little girls.)  Dizzy helps me figure out something new to work on that I won't love and therefore miss terribly when they go.  Everything works out, but not in the way that I thought it would.

Pictures are showing up on Deedy's computer from somebody named Shayne Hood. It's like magic!  They have all been drawn, and we are just waiting for them to be colored in.  Then, watch out, world!  You'll have a brand new Izzy Elf story to enjoy.

Here is a just a tiny preview from Shayne:


This is how I look at the beginning of my story. I look MUCH happier later on!

Love,

Frizzy


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the July KidLit Blog Hop to say, "cheer up, little Elf!" Looking forward to seeing more of these promising illustrations. Feel free to hop on back to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to see an elf unhappy!! The illustration is great. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing on the Kid Lit Blog Hop. Cheryl, Hostess.

    ReplyDelete