Monday, November 3, 2014

WE REALLY LOVE OUR NEW JOBS!

We are trying to write about how much we do love our new jobs without giving away what they are!  This is not easy to do.  But we hate it when people tell the ending of a story before we read it, and we assume that you don't want to know the ending of Frizzy's story, Frizzy, the S.A.D. Elf, before you read it!  (Of course, all of you who have read it already will know exactly what we are talking about.  If the rest of you want to know, you'll have to buy our book through one of the links we are putting at the end of our post. That's just the way it is. Besides, the children in your lives will love it when you read the story aloud to them.  Even big kids. Especially big kids, actually.)

First of all, I (Frizzy) am having SUCH a GREAT Time putting r - - -b - - - , e - - l - - - - - , and l - - s - - - - on my new toys!  (I think they are EXTREMELY beautiful, even if some b - - - don't like them!) It did take quite a while for me to find just the right thing to do to cure my S.A.D. (Seasonal Affection Distress) but finally Santa came up with the perfect solution.  Yay, S.C.!!!!

Secondly, I (Dizzy) am so HAPPY working on my new toy, m - - - - - - t - - - - -!  My symbol has always been bolts of l - - - - - - - -, so I get a real kick out of painting them on! Not to mention talons, and fangs, skulls, etc.

Besides, I am still making all the remotes for both my new toys and Frizzy's, so we still get to be "co-worker elves". To quote from Frizzy's story (talking about me and Frizzy):

He would make the remotes to control all the movements
And then they would test them to make new improvements...


We like working together best of all! (But don't tell the other Izzies, or they will tease us about that.)

Love,

Frizzy and Dizzy




Here are the links to buy Frizzy's story!

Frizzy, the S.A.D. Elf






1 comment: